Master In Budgetary Control
Budgets are business estimates for future period, budgeting is the process of preparing these estimates while budgetary control is a system of achieving performance on the basis of budgets.
Who should Attend
Commerce Graduates / PG, MBA etc. who are perusing for career in Accounting & Finance.
Finance & Accounts executives working in the industry at executive or managerial levels seeking career advancement through skills development.
Course Duration- 20Hrs
- Basic Concepts.
- Types of Budgets- Fixed & Flexible, Functional Budgets & Over all Budgets, Opex & Capex.
- How to implement system of Budgeting
- Excel based Variance Analysis integrating with ERP.
- Online Monitoring & Reporting of Budget Vs Actual.
- Practical cases studies.
The course will help you:-
- To gain Conceptual understanding as well as Practical insight of Budgetary control.
- To implement Budgets Budgetary controls in any industry.
- Interactive e-learning sessions, online Assignments based on real life scenarios.
- On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from Acecom Skills Development
Connect us, to know more about upcoming Batches & Fee Details