Master in GST
Compliance under GST is crucial & requires thorough understanding of the law.
It has significant impact on almost all routing transactions, both on input side as well as on supply side.
The proper system of accounting is needed to generate necessary reports & returns for smooth compliance of the Law.
Who should Attend
Commerce Graduates / PG, MBA etc. who are perusing for career in Accounting & Finance.
Finance & Accounts executives working in the industry at executive or managerial levels seeking career advancement through skills development.
Course Duration – 30Hrs
- Basic Concepts
- IGST-Place of Supply
- Time of Supply
- Valuation of Supply.
- Input Tax Credit, applicability, restrictions & calculation.
- Records, Debit notes, Credit Notes.
- Procedures for job work, refund, e-way bill etc.
- Practical cases studies.
The course will help you:-
- To gain Conceptual understanding as well as Practical insight of GST law.
- To gain detailed understanding of various procedures under GST, Compliances w.r.t. payments, returns, audit.
- To work as GST consultant.
- Handle any on job matters relating GST.
- Self-paced online sessions, online Assignments based on real life scenarios.
- On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from Acecom Skills Development.
- You can opt for certification from National Skills Development Corporation (Government of India), after successfully clearing the online examination conducted by BFSI Sector Skill Council of India.