Master in Order to Cash
Receivable management is the most important component of working capital management.
Accounts Receivable (Order to Cash) function on one hand assist in timely & effective cash flow generation and on other hand helps to control revenue leakages.
Hence it not only requires accounting skills but also requires understanding of legal compliances, organizational policies & procedures & reporting requirements.
Who should Attend
Commerce Graduates / PG, MBA etc. who are perusing for career in Accounting & Finance.
Finance & Accounts executives working in the industry at executive or managerial levels seeking career advancement through skills development.
Course Duration –30 Hrs (+20 Hrs Projects)
- Process of SO-Delivery Notes- Invoicing-Collection-Reports
- Type of transactions- Goods, Services, Works, Exports, misc.
- Documents verification & scrutiny before processing.
- Documentation- Delivery Notes, Invoices, Debit Notes, Credit Notes.
- Accounting entries & procedure.
- Statutory compliances w.r.t.–GST
- Reporting- Balance confirmation & reconciliation, Debtors aging, Receivable reports.
The course will help you:-
- To gain Conceptual understanding as well as Practical insight of Accounts Receivable (Order to Cash) function.
- To gain detailed understanding of :-
- Steps involved in the process Accounts Receivable (Order to Cash) function.
- Standard operating procedures followed in Accounts Receivable (Order to Cash) function.
- Accounting Procedure including GST compliances to be followed.
- Records & Documentation required in Accounts Receivable (Order to Cash) function.
- Frequently required Reports relating to Accounts Receivable (Order to Cash) function.
- Self-paced / Online sessions, online Assignments based on real life scenarios.
- On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from Acecom Skills Development.
- Upload your Resume on – https://jobs.acecomskills.in/ & Get Free benefit of our Job Assistance program.