Master in Record to Report
Record to Report ( R2R ) is a Finance & Accounting management process which involves collecting, processing and delivering relevant, timely and accurate information used for providing strategic, financial and operational feedback to understand how a business is performing.
It not only involves the systematic accounting & reporting process but also covers Monthly, Quarterly & Annual closing with finalization of accounts.
Commerce Graduates / PG, MBAs etc who are perusing for career in Accounting & Finance.
Finance & Accounts executives working in the industry at executive or managerial levels seeking career advancement through skills development.
- Basic accounting principles & concepts.
- Type of transactions & processes – Basic Journal Entries, Bank reconciliations, Inventory Valuation, Depreciation, Fixed Assets Accounting, Concept of Differed Tax, Provisions entries & reversal of the same, Year end adjustment entries, Segmental Reporting.
- Preparation of Financial Statements – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A/C, Cash Flow statements.
- Basic understanding of Financial Statements as per IND-AS- Schedule III.
- Practical Accounting in Tally ERP of above
- To gain Conceptual understanding as well as Practical insight of Finalization of Accounts.
- To gain detailed understanding of :-
- Steps involved in the process GL accounting.
- Process of Finalization & Closing of accounts.
- Year-end adjustments, depreciation & closing accounting entries.
- How to read & understand Financial Statements
- On successful completion, participants will receive a certificate from Acecom Skills Development.
- Flexible – learn anytime from anywhere-as per your comfort.
- Offer remote learners an engaging learning experience.
- Cost Effective
- Accessible on Computer / Laptops ,Mobile and Tablets.
- Solve your Doubts /Queries-email & WhatsApp.
Instructor Led Online Sessions
Connect us, to know more about upcoming Batches & Fee Details